Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: What are the compelling arguments in favor of purchasing KWG shares?

When I attended at the Thunder Bay AGM for small business and Frank was the guest speaker, I was informed that shreholders of KWG would get shares of Debut as well as Canada Chrome.

From what I understand, from what I heard in the circle of people talking was that they are working on a ratio of some type now.

It is my humble opinion that the more shares of KWG one owns, the more likely it is that one will come out with many shares of 2 companies, one of which will move the chrome, rail etc. forward.

I recall when Mac gave us QUC which at that time were fairly decent u308 properties but FWR never got value for them so they split to QUC. They then picked up a good property of REE and now they are way up there three times as much as FWR sold the chrome for.

So from where I sit, it would seem to me that all of this will give Debut the ability to purchase some top tier properties and up it will go.

As for Canada Chrome? I don't know how to value that future play. With all of that chrome it should open high!! Speculation!!!

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply