Message: Re: #8 - date for this countdown number ? - $1M jackpot
Oct 02, 2013 08:35AM
Oct 03, 2013 06:17PM
Oct 03, 2013 07:24PM
Oct 03, 2013 09:18PM

"

Huffington Post Article on ROF

posted on Oct 05, 13 01:01PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

TORONTO - Former Liberal leader Bob Rae says natural resource projects such as Ontario's massive Ring of Fire aren't "magic bullets" to eliminate poverty in remote Aboriginal communities.

Rae told a Toronto conference that several approaches are needed — including jobs training, education and governance — to help the resource-rich but underdeveloped areas raise themselves up..........

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/10/05/bob-rae-ring-of-fire_n_4049630.html"

Here is my thought on this"

Re: Huffington Post Article on ROF

posted on Oct 06, 13 12:46AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Never read the post/article/report/commentary or what ever 'the Huff' but did hear just the very same from other sources.

So, best I can think (it being a good Saturday evening and all) is that it is approaching the time for Cliff's to either 'Do It, or Get Off The Pot!'

What will it be Cliff's: 'Fish or Cut more Bate'?

Meaning try to follow the past sadly proven, 'ad nosium', most ineffective but supposedly 'normal' improvement curve or opt for the more tangible effective practical pragmatic incremental progressive solidly sustainable REAL improvement curve by means of actually 'DOING', and while 'on the job'!

Just two business days for making the determination on which path.

Old Joe

PS: Personally, I enjoy fishing - never having been on any 'POT'. But who else? Tuesday evening we all may know?

New Message
Please login to post a reply