Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: Cliffs ...Ont Gov...walk of shame!...the morning after!

(response to B212 on Stockhouse) "a question..... I have been around the RoF since day 1....a question: what is the battle of wits, between CLF and KWG...what was/is the origins of this struggle....for me, it appears to be counter-productive on both sides....???"

It wasn't a battle of wits...it was the typical greedy "bait and switch" on the part of Cliffs, who invested at one point and fully supported the whole concept of RR...why? do you ask, did they change. They decided to take a seemingly different opinion on the RR to ultimately control the ROF chrome assets, and create a battle of attrition, assuming all the while that KWG wouldn't be able to last...Cliffs greed blinded them, to the responsibilities of the task at hand.

That's why Frank had a big advantage...he focused on making strategic moves that would position his company inside the barricades, while the adults (Gov and tribunal) made up their minds as to which horse they were going to hitch their wagon to. Well we all know that the Ont Gov sided with Cliffs on the road, thinking that size would ultimately win the battle. Oh how wrong they were!!! Now they say: " We have to get it right".

The only thing that they are trying to get right, is avoiding damages from the liability that they created in the first place by getting in bed with Cliffs. That's why they hired Deloitte...to give them an opinion which is defensible in court...Deloitte will revue KWG's plan, (the only sensible one) put their stamp of approval on it and give the Ont Gov a back door exit out of a lawsuit from Cliffs...(expert opinions have a way of doing that) and thus absolving the Ont Gov of any responsibility for changing course mid stream.

I think the Ont Gov went down a very nasty tunnel, (with no way of turning back without embarrasing themselves) when they decided to announce public support for Cliff's private road and then turn a blind eye on the unauthorized work that was done...by whom??? on KWG claims...some at the top may have even assumed (like Cliffs) that KWG wouldn't last and that a fire sale was inevitable when KWG went bankrupt. (cognitive dissonance to avoid having to admit they made a mistake)

Well, here we are at square one with a few more advantages on our side and the Liberals are scrambling to try reposition themselves, repackage a new message and avoid any costs that would resemble the debacle of the Gas Plants...talk about mismanagement by ignorant, self-serving knee-jerk reactions..."We have to get this right", they say...yeah, I am trying real hard to assume that these past actions were not taken with ill intent and assumed impunity.

I truly hope that for the sake of the environment, the first nations standard of living, the prov and fed economic advantages for decades to come and simply for the best possible development of this invaluable resource, that power brokers at the prov and fed levels, experience an epiphany of some sort and begin to make the correct decisions for the righteous and ethical reasons that offer themselves as the foundation blocks of this whole project.

This is a turning point in the economic and mining history of Ontario...let's hope that the gov grasps this and decides to forge a legacy that is worth writing about in the Canadian history books. I for one have a lot of belief in Frank's knowledge, skill and fortitude...let's hope that the other players at the table decide to display similar kinds of attributes.

Best of luck to all KWG and ROF longs
Le Penseur

New Message
Please login to post a reply