Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Forgive me Greasemonkies for hitching a ride on your post but it is relevant.

I for one really hope that the FNs remember Frank and KWG for the way that he single handedly prevented Cliffs from OWNING the only viable ARTERY into their native lands.

There are could never be enough FN blockades that could have done the work that Frank did in the courts, ultimately forcing the Ont Gov to pull rank and claim that they will decide what is the best solution for the public interest (as if they have ever had the PI at heart and as if they could ever have the capabilty to make that kind of judgement: they would have to hire a consultant to FORM A COMMITTEE TO CONDUCT A STUDY TO DRAFT A REPORT TO MAKE A PLAN TO GET IT RIGHT....dum dee dum dum...)

I can just imagine the abuses: a)socio economic towards the FNs, b) environmental while pretending to comply, c) in contravention to Canadian laws and regs and d) at the expense of Canadian workers, that Cliffs and their cronies would have executed in pursuits to satify their collective greed. It would have been a disaster the likes of which have not been seen since the war between Upper and Lower Canada.

Someday when all the players are gone, who have manipulated various aspects of this project for personal gain, the history books will recall one determined visionary who stuck to his guns to protect a part of Canada, that otherwise would have suffered irreparable damage at the hands of the "irresponsable".

I sincerely hope that the FNs translate this realization into a lobbying effort with the Ont ministers in their meetings today and tommorrow. Even if the Ont Libs (especially Goofy Gravelle) are writhing with envy at the notion that they were not the ones to come up with the "PLAN" for the ROF, I sincerely hope that INTEGRITY sweeps across these and future meetings to ultimately create and execute the "PLAN" that will launch a new industry for Ontario (stainless steel).

JMHO of course...I am sure that many will have conflicting opinions and I welcome them. For those who agree, I hope you show up at the ceremony where Frank is presented with the Order of Canada in recognition of his contribution to mining and/or the economy of Ontario and Canada...it might be posthumous, but still well deserved.

Good luck to all KWG and ROF longs,

Le Penseur

New Message
Please login to post a reply