Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

I have been mulling over the last NR and keeping in mind that Frank has never been innacurate, careless or misleading with his choice of words, ( "The Program is designed to significantly enhance KWG's online footprint and allow for near real-time distribution of news, updates, interviews, and media " ), I have had to asked myself the following questions: 1. Why now?, 2. Why the need for a wider distribution, 3. Why the need for "near real-time" distribution.

I recognize that Bruce has been timely in the NRs when there has been news worthy material, but there may be a volume and frequency of news anticipated in the next few months to a year, that would be too much to handle for one person.

This commitment represents a communication capability that reaches a wider audience (non-shareholders included) in a much faster and more comprehensive manner. It also creates the capabilty of distributing information without being bound to the official NR format. I like this startegy and I doubt that Frank would commit these kinds of resources if he didn't see the need for it or the future returns associated with it.

Best of luck to all,

Le Penseur

New Message
Please login to post a reply