Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: Gravelle says province is committed to working with First Nations

Agreed Flyby...and when you're dealing with incompetent, visionless, double-talking, cartoon characters (Goofy Gravelle), you want them to move as slowly as possible so that they do the least amount of damage and then, when they actually do something they think is worthy of the "cameras", then you have time to go behind the curtain and correct things.

I believe the Feds know that they are dealing with cartoon charaters at the Ont prov level; they are waiting for the real players to show up with real money, to then create a success story that history books will likened to the building of the transcanada railroad or the development of the Alberta tar sands.

The true momentum of the ROF will be created by visionaries (Smeenk, et. al.) who had the fortitude to hang on to what they believed in (the true and valid solution) and not give in to the easy way out or the self-serving path. Frank saw an opportunity, took it and then was opposed by many, who were motivated by envy, jealousy, greed and who wanted to destroy a success story in the making, if they couldn't be at the center of it.

Bravo Zulu Frank for your courage and perseverence. I know have posted it before and will repeat it again, because it is one of my favorite quotes: " Great spirits have always encountered incredible opposition from mediocre minds" (Albert Einstein)

Good luck to all KWG and NOT longs

Le Penseur

New Message
Please login to post a reply