Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: Re: MD&A Out for Meeting - What does it mean for us?
Mar 27, 2017 04:29PM

Thank you for your kind remarks. You are totally correct I miss read the press release.

To respond to some of your points:

In your quote and response to me you have suggested this is good or beneficial to KWG. If it is so beneficial why is the stock stuck in the mud with no volumn and trades between 1.5 and 2 cents?  Your opinion and mine are equally valid in the context of the stock price. Time will be the tester of who is correct. Also does expeditiously mean no vote?

As a result, it is anticipated that having the capability of tailoring the terms of a particular series of Preference Shares to accommodate a particular transaction and be able to create and issue such series expeditiously to complete the transaction would facilitate such transactions and be beneficial to the Corporation."

, it will start with completing this negotiation and funding it.

I will grant that it is difficult to negotiate with over 1 billion shares and the holders of them. So as a shareholder I give authorization to management to negotiate on my behalf. I hope this works out ok. That is all I can go on, Hope.

By the way $40 million dollars of KWG shares at; even a eye popping 5 cents, is 800 million more shares.

the benefit to shareholders should be very obvious.

Regarding the 300 to one shares. I voted in favour of this plan because I  believe it would be beneficial to KWG. However, it remains a mystery to me how a multiple voting share with a 20 % gain will be sold if no one is willing to buy it. Because the penny stock will be available cheaper and conversion does not allow rounding. So unless the multiple share goes up by the amount in percent that the penny stock goes up in half cent increments it is all meaningless. Unless of course you are willing to borrow on margin with KWG? That would take courage! So maybe someone can show the Agoracom board how many people are margining their multiple voting shares?

By the way I believe the second oversubscribed private placement is closed. It is very hopeful to see so many insiders participating. I wonder how much actual cold hard cash is put into the KWG coffers by this PP?

Cant wait for the mining minute.

New Message
Please login to post a reply