Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

I am not sure what the intended purpose of this mining minute is but it sure is interesting to think about. Why would the hosts of the mining minute wear winter clothing in the summer? Ever hopeful for more information and some announcement of support from someone somewhere?

Ode to KWG   (With apologies to the two cats of Kilkenny)

Once there was two miners from ‘tario

Each thought there was one miner too many,

So they fought and they fit and the scratched and they bit,

‘til instead of two miners there weren’t any.

King of the Ring

Frank Smeenk,

Private placements, Mining minute,

Desperate measures, lost investment, winter in the summer,

Trips to Turkey, China,

Ring of Fire

Never will be.

Fire Starter, the movie that flamed

Broadcast at KWG

Bust Broke or Bent

No one went,

See the share price rise