Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Bill and other KWG Longs,

It has been a nice run-up, especially for those that got in or averaged down during the $0.005 slump.  I could see some on this board considering completely cashing out now if they have some profits or even cashing out some of their position and taking some chips off the table and de-risking. 

This has been a long slog and I could understand if some investor fatigue is setting in at this stage.

For what it is worth and because you asked, I am holding out.  I am in the black due to both averaging down and participating in PPs, but my sense is that we are approaching some exciting times.

I do believe KWG will be approached/pursued at some stage and the Noront/BHP/Wyloo romance would accelerate this.  If the fate of Noront is decided in the near future, it is my opinion that KWG will go in quick succession.  These mining giants are sitting on heaps of cash and they must be feeling pressure to identify and prioritize next generation deposits.  If past behaviour is any indication, I think they will move quick to consolidate a mining region (look what Wyloo did with nickel in western Australia) so that they own all the stakes and can approach government, FNs and other stakeholders once.  Nickel may be the order of the day due to popularity EVs, but chromite will continue to retain generational value.  In addition, KWG has the land corridor, natural gas processing processes, etc.

My two cents only.  Consider your own options and circumstances and do your own due diligence.

Keep Digging

New Message
Please login to post a reply