Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Puplava Buying

posted on Apr 16, 2008 09:48AM

Investors:

I invite you to go to

www.canadianinsider.com/coReport/all...

There you can see for yourself that Jim Puplava continues to buy this company. There is a reason he is doing this, believe me. NO, don't believe me, believe what you hear for yourself. You've been listening to Jim for years now, some of you. He's no fool. He knows how to research a junior mining company and he knows how to make money. He knows how to surround himself with very smart advisors. There is a reason why he is doing what he is doing. I feel very confident that I am right about Jim. You need to figure out where you stand. This is not longer about him or Eric King or Keith Barron or Leanne Baker. It's about you. What do you know? What do you believe? If you are behind Jim Puplava, then look at where he's putting his money. I bought another 45,000 shares this morning. And I don't know if I'm done yet. I'm missing a chess game with my son right now to write this to you because I see something and would like to help you see it too. If you don't or can't, that's OK, but try. Just try. SB

New Message
Please login to post a reply