Free

Just an FYI thing:  Having problems with my  desktop computer and it is going to be "in the shop" for probably a couple of weeks considering that I am in a long que just to get them to look at it.  The desktop computer is "frozen"... malware.  I have had the same problem in the past, but where I take my computer for service is backlogged "due to the Coronavirus situation" so I am stuck with this little laptop I have owned for several years and it is a piece of junk.  Lucky to get this message out.  JD will probably be doing much more posting than I will and I hope Cal and Pavel pitch it.  I may post once in a while, but this Dell laptop I am using takes several times more time to compose a message so it makes it very difficult.  I have had problems with this Dell Inspirion from the get go.  The llittle Cursur is aply named because every time I use this computer I want to "curse".  It jumps all over the page so that it takes forever to write anything.   I will be back when I get my desktop computer back.   Bill

Cal
Jul 03, 2020 09:59AM
Jul 05, 2020 05:11PM
Jul 06, 2020 01:15AM
Cal
Jul 06, 2020 09:35AM
Jul 07, 2020 02:53PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply