Free
Jul 03, 2020 01:22AM
Cal
Jul 03, 2020 09:59AM
Jul 05, 2020 05:11PM

OK,I will m-try once more to address this.  I just had a long explanation wiped out before I could send it.  If this one suffers the same result then I will just allow you all to speculate at your heart's content.  I am using an old laptop that still has Window's 7 at present.  My desktop computer uses Window's 10 and has 3 different anti-viral and ant-malware programs.  I also have a contract program with Best Buy's Geek Squad.  None of the 3 securtiy software programs I own intercepted the present problem.

I made the mistake of entering on an adveretised site and that is what opened up my computer to the malware.  I have to spend 5 or 6 times as much time composing a note on this little Dell Inspiron laptop so I am going to stop here.   Thanks for all your well wishes.  I have always used anti-virus and anti-malware software, even though several years ago I had an instant melt down of one of my computers after installing Macafee... within just a few seconds of instillation my $3,000 computer was a boat anchor.  That is why I go for contract care with the Geek Squad.  So far they have always honored their contract and made any necessary repairs.  Best wishes to all of you.  okiedo

Cal
Jul 06, 2020 09:35AM
Jul 07, 2020 02:53PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply