Free

Every LAC monthly presentation starts with the graph, showing a lithium deficit, starting from 2025.

I am just wondering, if this "deficit" is not just a wishful thinking. Because it is all driven by OEMs, forced to produce more and more EVs.

But as I see it, the EV adoption is not going to be as smooth as originally predicted. I have seen some comments suggesting, that China is moving away from "green future", UK is delaying the end of ICE till 2035 and since more and more Europeans are sick from current environmental politics and from migration impacts. It may quite possibly happen, that the next European parliament is going to be very different from current one. At the end of the day, EV is still very expensive toy even for the upper class.

So, I am just guessing, that Euro 7 may not be implemented after all, ICE will stay with us longer and as a result, the pre-split LAC value of $30/share may be a history. 80% of LAAC production goes to China, should anything happen to that volume, the project will get into troubles. Just my 2 cents of course.

New Message
Please login to post a reply