Free

Yes,  Electrovaya has one of the best battery cells out there an NMC 44AH prismatic (pouch) cell.  What makes it better than most others is the ceramic seperator they got from Evonic in Germany.  Other manufacturere shy away from NMC because it is too energy dense for them to control using generic seperators.

Their NMC cell has very long cycle life 9000 ++.

The thing is for years and years (I have been with them since Phoenix Motor Cars days) they have been working in the lab on a solid state cell.  Check back on the LAC document that said they were going to put in a Battery cell plant at Thacker Pass.  What did they say about the cell?  Did they mention environmentally safe manufacturing process??  Electrovaya has one for the NMC cell.  Did they hint of solid state cell??

Electrovaya last quarter doubled their R&D budget.  They increased their staff 60%, engineering types.  They purchased the used battery manufacturing line from a defunct Michigan battery plant.  They are now reworking that equipment for making battery cells.  It must be a different type cell or very different process to require 6 months to refit.  They just have not said what type of cell.  Then today Hogey posted a new job posting link, a Firmware engineer.  So now it appears they are down to making a new BMS (Battery management system) or so it appears.  I have no inside info just my opinion from being a long time share holder and watching the signs....Since I have been accumulating EFLVF for years, I am ready for liftoff.  I also own some LAC.

New Message
Please login to post a reply