Free
Message: Full Text: "How Corporations Work to Undermine Grassroots Resistance, and How to Stop Them"

I am guessing that the full text was removed by Agoracom as too political.  Ok, fair enough, but the politics of the issue is a concerted effort to prevent the successful completion of the Thacker Pass Project of Lithium Americas.  This is something that should be of rightful interest, if not concern, to any Lithium Americas investor and to any legitimate member of this Agoracom.com Hub.  For those who meet that definition, I refer you to the Links Library where I have posted the aplicable link and you can pull up that link and read the document in its entirety for yourself.  Being aware of this "Environmentalist" and his outlook is essential to having a full understanding of one of the many threats to a successful conclusion of our investment in LAC and is a legitimate topic of inquiry on this forum and on any other forum whose goal is to promote the interchange of both information and opinion about Lithium Americas.

That is my concerted opinion on the matter, notwithstanding how holding to that opinion might result in my removal from this Hub if deemed contrary to the 6 Rules.  I know there is a caution about political matters, but I have always interpreted that precaution as pertaining to political matters that have no relationship to the subject of the Agoracom Hub.  This particular matter is definitely germain to the subject of this Hub.  It is of a intrinsic importance to that subject now and will remain so as long as it has a possible impact on the future of LAC and our individual and collective investment in LAC.   JMO

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply