Free
Message: Full Text: "How Corporations Work to Undermine Grassroots Resistance, and How to Stop Them"

I really believe it is important to know the mind set of the "resistance" to LAC's Thacker Pass Project, whether that mindset is credible or self absorbed delusions of grandeur in the vein of his own "Claim to Virtue".  

Who knows what will be the nature of the storm he intends to engender for the future of LAC and Thacker Pass.  Is it "Much to do about nothing" ala a "Tempest in a Teapot" or will this be a formidable barrier in the making for the ultimate success of LAC's Thacker Pass Project.

I certainly don't know how this is going to turn out, but it is something we don't want to turn our back to and treat with dismissiveness, especially in view of the recent judicial actions affecting mining in Nevada and the two lawsuits that are supposed to be filed in the near future.

This issue illustrates exactly what I have talked about previously as one of the strengths of this LAC Hub and that is that here in this venue we can discuss both the Roses and the Thorns on the stems of the Roses.  This one just happens to be one of the thorns.  We all are familiar with the Roses.

We also need to be aware of the Thorns.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply