Free
Message: Ford sets rules for dealers selling electric cars: Fixed no-haggle pricing

Ford sets rules for dealers selling electric cars: Fixed no-haggle pricing | Autoblog

At this point do we really need proof that the future of EVs is glowing?  Unlike some, I do not see a death knell in the future for ICE vehicles, despite the fact that that knell seems to have been sounded for my beloved manual gear shift cars vs automatic shifting.  I will always love the feeling of going through the gears both in upshifting and downshifting.  Noting like it.  Sadly, EVs don't give that same exhileration, but I digress.

The link to the Autoblog article above is just one more illustration that the Tsunami of transition to EVs by automakers and auto buyers is well underway.  It will never achieve total domination, thank goodness!  I have no beef with ICE cars and trucks.  I hope and believe that the U.S. will offer both options for decades after I am no longer vertical, then again... we seem to have burried the manual shift option and who could be glad about that.  Death of the manual shift in passenger cars is not complete yet, but it is very, very close.  A sad day indeed.  Just thinking about it makes my feeble brain "Shift" into a remembrance of the poem:  Casey At the Bat.   A sad, sad day in Mudville.

Onward through the FOG... and rain and drizzle

Lets hope Cal's prognostication of a "Gold Cross" is prescient in a definitive way.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply