Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Nothing that is said on this board has ANYTHING to do with the SP

B.A. ............. We are all coming to the moment of truth.........Unknowns will become known............The air on the board is like the air in SO calif..........Very dry and one wrong word can start a spark...........It appears that the vast majority of the people in So Calif are handling this tragic event with class/integrity/calmness......

In truth all i can think about is PTSC.........We all know that the outcome is out of our hands.........I do not blame anyone / long /frustrated / for speaking out...........We all know that as we get closer to the finish line the tention will increase........

The talk this afternoon, well i could take both sides............If allowed, i would ask Bartender to mix up a drink that we can all have..................We all need to calm down..............Of course i am included as i said my life revolves around PTSC...............Larry

Oct 25, 2007 07:29PM
Oct 25, 2007 07:45PM
Oct 25, 2007 09:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply