Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Nothing that is said on this board has ANYTHING to do with the SP

Thanks Cherry..................I took an Marshall Sylver seminar last year.......I get his e-mails everyday.........I just decided to listen to his internet radio show for the first time..................He says if you know something is going to come up that will stress you just put it off/the thought..........

The car business has been real slow the past 3 weeks.....Wholesale prices at the auction have dropped to such an extent that very few buyers are raising their hands...........Of course if retail was strong at home the buyers would be out at the auction...............So it has been a good year so far and i have been stressing about the past 3 weeks..............

Look i want to make alot of loot here and i have to procrastate my stress at the same time..................Answer , Did DD and lucky to have better DD than i could ever find right here on this thread................What will be will be..............Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply