Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"But you don't go around touting "I know what I own". Just trying to make a point."

Okay. I've always interpreted the phrase "I know what I own" as just a shorter, pithier way of saying "I believe I know what I own, based on companies licensed, and USPTO process and litigation to date". Asking about depth of technical knowledge doesn't make the point for me.

"There isn't much more to talk about when you look at it like that is there?"

You're right, there isn't. I couldn't agree more.

Not referring to you specifically, but I am puzzled by the latest onslaught on PTSC BoD and management, so soon before the SHM. Reminds me of the mob scene in the original Frankenstein movie (or was it Dracula? Never mind.).

There are many questions to which I would like answers and resorting to the SEC *may* be an option I'll consider at some point in the future (forum members will recall that I've already asked a question re TPL 'insiders' which I regard as legitimate). But when the moderator-in-chief of this forum - someone who ideally should display a certain circumspectness and objectivity - supplies a link to the SEC for anyone who feels like submitting an unsubstantiated complaint, days before the SHM when it's obvious to all that nothing could be achieved within that short space of time, I have to wonder why.

Is it just poor judgement? Or is there an agenda at play? Oh no, I've become a conspiracy theorist! Okay, I'll go for just poor judgement then, but who knows for sure? Either way, what does that look like to anyone visiting for the first time?

the
poster
formerly
known
as
fatwollit

New Message
Please login to post a reply