HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

You're not entirely wrong here Don. I very much maintain there is a relationship between spq and not. Novak sits on both boards. They used the same drill company, same geologist on site. and the work being done was coordinated(drill finished at spq and moved immed to not property). As I said before these people were normally impressed with the spq core but got very excited when seeing the not core??? That 2 m section in hole #2 is the kicker. I beleive this halt came when RN saw the core coming from the next set of holes. It is just too early for the assays to have come back, and if it was from windfall he would have been there instead. It is all speculatioon but interesting to do as we sit and wait for word. Probably Tuesday morning if history repeats itself.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply