HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

be right and sit tight

posted on Sep 10, 2007 07:13PM

to quote jesse livermore:

be right and sit tight

thats how i made all my BIG money.

jesse livermore

my experience (over 35 years in the market and traded on the floor of the cbot) is similiar. do your homework.

by looking at the volume and chart action since the august flushing out of the weak hands i am suspicious that someone knows something or thinks they know something BIG.

the 30 day volume and chart action make me more comfortable sitting while i wait to see more news from windfall.

the results for double eagle, as also mentioned by others reminds me of the early days of the voisey bay discovery, bob bishop was all over that stock (diamond fields) and i missed that boat even though i subscribed to bishop who was, and still is, one of the best mining analysts. i just could not believe the price action of diamond fields with the voisey bay discovery, it was new to me seeing something move like that back in 1996 or thereabouts. the key to understand is that some investors new what they were looking at and bought the dips and or held for the inevitible rise. the price and volume action will likely tell us more then the news releases as we go forward. someone always understands exactly what is happening.

the key to realizing value if double eagle and windfall continue to prove up resources is how management plays their hand and of course luck. with the volume already traded recently if someone knows something, that someone may soon try to be buying defacto control of the company.

just trying to think out loud here and help some other investors to view a "range of possibilities" get our collective brains going in many directions and we all have a better chance of understanding what we are looking at.

regards,

jeff

New Message
Please login to post a reply