HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The next steps

posted on Sep 11, 2007 06:43AM

I have read many posts on here and the SH site asking for advice...  Do I sell?  Do I buy more?  What is everyone else think?  etc etc...

It will be tempting to self doubt and double guess over the next couple of days or weeks, especially as we know that we will be waiting for the results of the remainder of the Hole 1 results and the better hole 2 and 5 results.

This stock has always been susceptible to dips on low volume, and I expect the same in the next few weeks.  I also expect that stronger hands will be accumulating shares.  With warrants cleared (which I expect should have happened by now given the volumes), we are at 120M shares outstanding.  There will be no more issued for a long time.  With the warrant money in hand, combined with the 16M that the company has had since last December, NOT has a treasure chest of around 38 million dollars (assuming the warrants have been exercised).

That is some very nice cash for a company that had a market cap of just 10M a year ago.

In one year this seasoned management team has forwarded their Windfall project, optioned out part of the Hungary, China One, and Burnt Hill properties (other companies are footing the bill), and acquired Mexico, Lizar, additional Windfall claims from MUG/FWR, and of course James Bay.  Though we cannot get enough news, the effort has been very good for a small company like NOT.

We know that we will have a busy three months and will see results from James Bay.  Hole 5 could send this to the moon.  We also have Mexico, Burnt Hill, Lizar, and more Windfall drill results coming up this fall.  And of course the work that is going on in preparation for the ramp.  They are clearing out the road, building a 50 person camp, and getting things ready for the day when the permit approval is complete.  Outside of some environmental issues which could delay a permit, this item should be done soon.  Quebec takes their resource industry seriously, and a ramp is good for the local economy as it will employ at least 50 people in the area.

The key over the next couple of months is to control emotions, ride out the swings (like we have done since last December), and focus on the target - Windfall (and now James Bay) drill results and resource estimates.  This will allow for a true value to be established for NOT assets.  I for one will not sell until I know what the company is truly worth.  We had a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor (anything under .75 cents) and our investment has a high probability of reaching $10 plus dollars.

Great to see all the regulars on here.  My hope is that this board becomes the #1 source for new investors looking to invest in NOT.

M1. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply