HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Interested to know a bit more about how to estimate value

Doing a resource estimate... 3 dimensions

posted on Sep 19, 2007 01:54PM

Certainly valid points, but as I stressed in my post, my figures were guesstimate figures... Btw, my $814/tonne figure was based on Rockaur's result using the same site you mention.

At any rate, I would argue that the 'deposit' has already taken on some 3 dimensional properties. We have a 500m geophysical anomaly, which was the drill target, that proved to be VMS mineralization....

We also have a preliminary width of 50 metres based on holes #1 and #2 - the 50 m true width (of the orebody at that postion) was mentioned in the first or second NR...

We also have a depth of around 100m based on the length of mineralization in hole #5, which was drilled vertically...

Thus, I come up with 500m X 50M X 100M as a speculative sort of first guess figure for the dimensions of the orebody. I am fully aware that these could/will change significantly...

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply