HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Interested to know a bit more about how to estimate value
MISFIT1. Your posts are always sooooo informative and interesting. Your point regarding stop losses is one I have not heard before, but it makes sense: Quoting you:

That being said, the brokers sure took the weak and stop loss fans to task today. I cannot count the amount of times I have seen a stop loss raid. I have never set a stop loss and never will. If you think any stock has the chance to trigger your loss point, best to sell that stock now rather than later when the loss is triggered is the advice I have been given. End of quote.

Now with todays trading, the volume was still up, but the SP came down., which is the reverse of the past few days. Could this be a pullback for a short while until the stop losses are all bought up. I would like to get your or anyone else take on this. Again, thanks for your very interesting posts. GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply