HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Instead of "Caution: Not is not so amazing," I would say "Caution: We are speculating on incomplete data."  The drill-hole and assay results so far are promising; the drill-core photos are great; the large-block buying by "big boys" is great; and the Not management is doing great by releasing what they know in a timely and responsible fashion. 

But the story is just beginning.  And that is what makes Not a speculation, and not a sure thing.

We know we have high grades of nickel.  If, in addition, we get some PGM results that would make Not amazing.  We know  an ore body exists, but we do not know how big or what shape.  That knowledge will come only with future drilling and a 3-D computer analysis of the drilling results.  If the ore body turns out to be large and made up of BOTH  high grade nickel and PGM, that would make Not amazing.

I am a speculator in small mining stocks.  I first bought Not in December 2006, and my most recent purchase was on Sept. 12,2007 for US $2.08.  The average cost now for my entire position is US $0.78. 

Bottom line:  I have not sold Not on this run-up because I hope the ore body will contain PGM and will be large.  This is a hope, a speculation, and I accept that risk.

New Message
Please login to post a reply