HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

There is certainly no shame in taking a profit...ever. Each must be guided by their own good counsel, their own economic situation, and their tolerance for risk. Many who post here are seasoned speculative investors who have seen very good times, as well as stocks that heve literally disappeared one day from the board. I certainly have in my twenty years of investing. These are the risks and the realities of investing in speculative metals plays, risks and realities that many of us welcome time and again.

That being said, my view of this stock,  and the company behind it, is that they are still closer to the start than to the finish line. The James Bay property, and the magnificent cores being drilled, had precisiely nothing to do with why I purchased this stock (over eight years ago) and have continued to hold (and accumulate) to date. For sure the market seems to be very excited (with good reason) with this new discovery; however, my eyes remained focused on what I believe may be the true prize, and that is Windfall.

I am also hungry to recieve further updates from the Hunter's Point play (who doesn't love Uranium after all???) as well as China One (go back and read the NR's concerning the drill results there if you want to continue to have sleepless nights as you levitate off the mattress!).

For me the bottom line is that I need to see where the story ends. I expect that may take one or  two years or better. In that time the share price is likely to go through all kinds of fluctuations; however, how and when and to what extent, nobody will know. That's part of the fun!

I expect that when the share price spikes over the next week or so, we will lose many of the faithful as the temptation to take large profits will be too great. To them, I wish them well and ever greater successes.

For those who remain, and newly join this exceptional story, I will likely be here, trying very hard to keep my eyes on the prize.

I think it may be time to go back to sleep again. Wake me up if and when we hit $40.00 a share.

Still Long, strong and crazy as ever,

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply