HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Significant".....ve... very significant

posted on Sep 16, 2007 07:57AM

Good morning all......only had one coffee so far, so may be rambling a bit.

Some of you may recall I previously posted that RN said in my phone conversation with him,

"I can tell you that Double Eagle is the most significant discovery in Canada right now."

I am counting on this statement heavily.......and this is where RN's reputation is so important.  I am 100% comfortable with trusting RN.  What a unique individual he is in this business.

RN's use of the word "significant" is important.  He uses it again in the Executive Address.  When Diamond Field Resources was putting out their first news release following the Voisey's Bay discovery, the management hassled over the wording of their release for hours.  Their lawyer wanted to protect them from future lawsuits if the deposit didn't work out.  Apparently "significant" is considered a strong word.  RN has used the word freely......so I think you can bet he means it.  Then he added "very, very" to it.  Folks, he is telling you this is BIG, and HIGH GRADE. 

BTW, for the record, someone posted earlier,

---"Diamond Fields was owned by Robert Freidman ........

When Friedman discovered Voisey Bay he was able to .............."

First of all, it is "Friedland", [just in case you want to google it], and he did not own DFR, he had about 20-25 % when the discovery was made, and

...secondly he did not discover it.  It was discovered by two Newfoundland prospectors, Chris Verbiski and Al Chislett.  They are totally responsible for the success at Voisey's Bay.  They had to fight with management to get them to proceed with the project.

New Message
Please login to post a reply