HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

what a day

posted on Sep 19, 2007 04:08PM
my wirless signal to my computor at my job site was dropping of and on all morning so i got so fustrated that i had to shut it off or i was going to brake it.boy the MM's got game,they must have a softwear program they run for his kind of senairio,because it was executed flaulessly.sad for the folks that lost there shares in which i believe is going to be the bigest discouvery in canadain history.i saw something like this happen back in dec.06.it really freeked me out then as a newbe but the NOT faithfull helped me keep focus on the prise for which i will be eturnally gratefull.(you folks now who you are,and the brotherhood is gettig bigger)for the folks that lost your shares if i may suggest look to the board for guidence.this i must say gave all my close friends time to set up trading acounts and get on the not train,because a train ride is allways better with freinds.this so far is the best ride i have ever had.they will not shake one share out of my hand as long as RN the conductor of this train ride called NOT.great posts today guys and gals you should all be proud for holding the line.gratefully paliman
New Message
Please login to post a reply