HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

OT: What a load of .....

posted on Sep 20, 2007 01:32PM

I was going to do a parody of the Americanbulls site when I found the following while looking for an example of their recommendations:

"Our system posted a HOLD today. The previous BUY recommendation was issued on 09.13.2007 (6) days ago, when the stock price was 2.1900. Since then NOT has gained 52.05% .

Our advice today is simple and clear. Hold your stocks and wait for a new signal.

Do not bother yourself with further buying and selling as long as the HOLD tag stays."

American Bulls previous NOT recommendation was to buy at .40 cents on August 20, 2007 and sell at .39 cents on August 23, 2007. They then posted a WAIT on their site while the stockprice jumped over $2.

What is more funny is that when I drew attention to this on stockhouse after the rise to 1.80, AmericanBulls no longer showed Noront on their site. When I checked the site yesterday, Noront was still not listed. But today they said that yesterday (they are one day behind for the public posts) they recommended a "HOLD" on Noront with no selling and no buying recommended. Today was the first day this showed up since they pulled the stock. When Noront hits $50, they will take credit for the 2500% gain, though they have no clue, fudged their stats (remember, they said to sell at .39), and snuck Noront back into today at $2.19 after a supposed "buy" on September 13 (I wonder if this was at the end of the day just before the next day's 7:00 AM HALT that was lifted yesterday).

My advice, use the site for what it's worth - nothing. Their stats are skewed and they bury their mistakes and do not report on what their bad advice truly cost somebody.

For instance, they show an $848 profit for a $100 investment in Noront made two years ago if their followers followed all of their signals during that time (assuming one could buy and sell at the SP at the time of signal which usually cannot happen due to gaps up or down respectively after a halt or at the next days open.

If you had followed the NOT brotherhood's signal our past SH board in August the $848 dollars would be worth over $8900 today. And our advice today was to buy more, not hold.

My advice, save your money and watch out for the so-called expert sites. They all have a reason to exist, it is not just for your $25 a month fee. Our advice is free and so is membership into the brotherhood (and sisterhood), but you will have to cover the trip to the USVI with your NOT profits :)

M1.

New Message
Please login to post a reply