HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: take control of your shares and how to fry the short sellers
jsq
Sep 20, 2007 03:12PM
Sep 20, 2007 04:21PM
Sep 20, 2007 04:58PM
Sep 20, 2007 05:11PM
Sep 20, 2007 05:20PM
Sep 20, 2007 06:00PM
Sep 20, 2007 07:17PM
Sep 21, 2007 03:19AM

Sep 21, 2007 03:36AM

Re: take control of your shares and how to fry the short sellers

posted on Sep 21, 2007 05:47AM

hello madams1,

good question, i will try to answer your question as noted here:

************as far as I know you can also avoid this by placing a sell order at a high, unexpected sales price.

with a sell order in place they cannot loan out the shares.

please correct me if I'm wrong. **********

things you might think about regarding your above question:

1.  many firms will not allow you to place a far out of the money, ie high sale price order.

2.  might a broker who wants to loan out your shares to earn a fee encourage you to believe this is a viable strategy?

3.   have you ever talked with anyone about what goes on in the backroom of a brokerage?  you need to understand what "fail to deliver" is and understand why if they can not deliver on a real sale they may not be removing your securities from the loanable pool even if they say they will!

4.   say you believe your broker and he lets you place an order at $10.00 (many will not allow that far out of the money of an order) with the share currently at $4.12.   what happens if noront were to announce windfall hit at 1 ounce of gold per ton over 30 meters or double eagle hit 20 meters of 1 ounce of platinum.  where do you think the shares would open the next trade?  do you really think you would still own any shares of noront at that point??  might the market on that kind of news fly right by your FORMERLY high price?

i would advise you to do some serious research on what these two deposits might become.  there is no sure thing in the investment world but double eagle and windfall have the potential to be world class assets.  you need to understand what world class means and what a world class asset is valued at and yes i am aware it is only potential at this point. 

the key to understand is this stock can run faster then you might imagine if they hit certain grades of metal.  do you want to be left saying woulda, coulda shoulda because you got clever and placed what you thought was a high price thinking you were preventing your shares from being loaned out??

many individuals at brokerage firms will give you nice comfy answers, often they are honestly answering WHAT THEY THINK THEY KNOW,  you need to know what reality is, not what someone guesses or assumes.  WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW CAN COST YOU $$$$.

do your homework, 

be right and sit tight.

hope this helps.

regards,

jeff

New Message
Please login to post a reply