HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

OBSERVATIONS

posted on Sep 21, 2007 07:57PM

I'm relatively new to Noront, as a result my investment is up significantly. I bought 18000 shares at .72 and a further 5000 at 3.50 last week. In addition I picked up 10000 of UC last week during the halt at .61. I have noticed that the periphal companies(if this is the correct terminology) move in tandem with Noront. Obviously NOT is the whale in this geographical area, so this is to be expected.

While I personally don't know RN, I'm learning that he is a quality individual. This is based on info I have received on this site. I can't ever imagine that he would ever want to be on a BNN show with Paul Van Eden based on what I have learned here. That is akin to going on a local cable TV show with your ex-wife, you cannot win.

The other thing that has impressed me is the companies that Noront has chosen to affiliate themselves with are also quality. I refer here to Agoracom and IBK. What I also find interesting is that UC and PRB have also signed up with Agoracom. That is done on the basis of Agoracom making serious money. But it also has to be a two way street!!

I live 100 miles from Toronto. I'm there every 3-4 weeks. 15 Toronto Street is a prestigious address, across the road from Conrad Black's company(if u know who he is)!! My plan is to visit Noront's head office in the next couple of weeks and observe the samples(I understand there are some at this site) and perhaps I may also have the chance to talk to RN!!

I have also noticed that there are quite a few young people on this site as well. I'm 61 so let me share a little bit of my thinking on my stategy. Now that I think this stock is going to perform, my plan is to sell enough shares in the not to distant future to get out my original investment. that was the reason for the extra 5000. If it goes ballistic, I will lose, but if it doesn't I won't. I feel very secure in my stategy. As has been reported this could be a Life Changing Experience.

New Message
Please login to post a reply