HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

For the record...

posted on Sep 28, 2007 01:39PM

Nothing irks me more than people saying I said things that I did not... Below is what I posted about my thoughts on NOT in the dark days of August before any of us knew that DE would be what it is.

If you read my post carefully, you will see that I was (and still am) quite bullish on NOT's WL, but was being realistic about the timeing of when the WL news would really start having an impact on the SP...

It is also when I suggested the party on the beach idea for all of us NOTAHOLICS when we hit it big...

SUBJECT: I''d really like to be wrong, but... Posted By: Bentonstocks
Post Time: 8/22/2007 22:41
« Previous Message Next Message »

honestly, guys, although I have a lot of confidence in the potential of WL, I doubt we are going to see any reasonbale appreciation in the SP for many months. Things have changed and until the market works through this volatility and its panic, NOT could announce that it purcahsed Fort Knox for a $1 and the SP would not do much... Of course that is an exageration, but you get my point.

I say this knowing my comments, along with yours, will no effect on the SP, so I do not mind speaking matter of factly.

SheepBaaa has been more accurate than of our speculations, and although we all know that he does not really beleive NOT is a POS (he would not be wasting is time if he did, and he did say under his other alias "Sell-', a while back that NOT was looking attractive), his prediction of the $0.30 is probably going to happen.

This should really not be of concern because this simply presents more attractive buying opportuntities for those of you with cash to spare. Once the right set of NRs is released under the right market conditions, whether your average is $0.30 of $0.70, it will not make much of difference because the SP will be many multiples of either number.

But right now, in terms of its WL property, NOT is NOT a near-term gold producer, and is not even close to publishing a 43-101 resource. Unfortunately for us, it is still an ONLY an exploration company that does even know if can produce a 43-101 for WL, and far as the mrket is concerned, it falls into the speculative exploration plays that are just about at the bottom of the bucket these days in terms of investment priority. Right now the market views NOT's properties as just about worthless - its only trading at a little more than twice the value of its cash - just about half the current SP can attributed to its cash on hand!

The fact is there is still a lot of work to be done before NOT can speak about a resource at WL. The ramp is just a one step forward in this process, and we are probably still talking 5 months from now before it is completed, but it is not the final step. Assuming that the ramp produces the desired result in terms of advancing the understanding the geology and the structure of the mineralization, there could be another round of intensive drilling next year designed to qualify 43-101 resource utilizing the data from the ramp and its bulk sample results.

I would really, really, like to be wrong, and I know some of you will not even respond because you will be annoyed with my opinion, but beleive me I will be the first one celebrating my erroneous speculation if I am.

So my, probably unwelcome, advice is to focus on the long-term for any significant action on NOT and scoop-up shares if you can. You are going to stress yourself out waiting for the next NR and the next NR and the one after that hoping that this will trigger major upwards momentum. If it does, great, but I suggest its time to sit back, take a breath, and focus your attention elsewhere. The reason Nemis speaks more about other properties whe you talk to him is precisley because he knows that in they will probably offer much more potential for near-term excitement than WL will - the WL story is going to take much longer than we originally hoped to unfold, and now that we have that glory hole, NOT will to have prove much more to satisfy the market.

Finally, and this is a sincere statement, when we hit it big with NOT, if you dare expose your identity, I say we all of the regulars on this board get together somewhere and have one hell of big bash and roast a Sheep... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

I envision palm trees, a large spit, a roaring fire to cook our meat, copious amounts of alcohol, and very good time celebrating our wealth.

Regards,

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply