HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Great week

posted on Sep 28, 2007 05:40PM
I thought this week was a great week for NOT. Until this week I have always thought NOT was a good Company and I was hoping like most that we would all do very well. But, until I saw the NR regarding Hole#5 and the ongoing program for Windfall I still had some skepticism. Without these NR's the price could have gone either way. Now, I have felt a tremendous amount of relief and after following today"s SP, I think we are only going to see better times ahead. I'm ecstatic the share price maintained $4+ today. I tried to purchase more shares at $3.90 today but that didn't happen. I have no problem with that. I think RN and CO have done a tremendous job. In my mind, this could definitely be life changing. I have a good friend doing a JV with NOT at Burnt Hill and he says that is money in the bank. There's alot more that has to be done in regards to all projects but I now feel very relaxed. Thanks to RN and CO for all your diligent work. 
New Message
Please login to post a reply