HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Valuation

posted on Sep 29, 2007 07:56AM

Mr Nemis is a Sudbury boy...for those who are not familiar with Sudbury, it is home of the "big nickel" also referred to "the nickel capital of the world"....that being said, and a Sudbury boy myself, I was true amazed by just the nickel content of hole #5 --> avg 5.9% over 68.3 meters with even higher grades of 8.7% over a 3 meter section, and that's not including the copper, platinum, palidium, gold and silver

Here's my take on valuation of Noront: the following information based on statements made to the media by Mr Nemis

1) 13 active projects --> includes projects in Hungary, Mexico,  China, Quebec, Ontario and New Brunswick

2) With regards to the project in China, indications from the broker presentation that we will be reading about something from this project soon (on that note, I was a bit confused whether he was talking about the project in China or Mexico, but one of them for sure)

3) Tungston project in New Bruswick -- previously operating mine with about 3 million 43-101 pounds of tungston (now at $17/lb) and some moly and tin --> presently 2 drills with a third on the way (sounds pretty positive), looking to double resource base --> Noront has optioned this property out, they have retained 35% interest and are the largest shareholder of the operator --> news out by December  or early next year on the feasibility of reopening that mine so watch for drilling results between now and then

4) Windfall project in Quebec --> highlights include 140 holes drilled resulting in significant results including the following:

- 1.02 oz/ton over 31 ft

- .3 oz/ton over 74 ft

- .249 ox/ton over 43 ft

- .33 oz/ton over 22 ft

and a remarkable 52.02 oz over 15 ft --> cha ching

Mr Nemis has made the following comments with regards to this project:

-- keep your eye on Windfall Lake -- very, very good things coming from this one

-- recent update on drilling and permitting and ramp and bulk sampling

-- certain decisions made (I'm thinking a spin-off of this property or the DE property or both)

5) Double Eagle --> highlights (the "ring of fire")

-- hole # 1 --> my own estimates of $700-$800/ton over 36 meters average based on current prices or about $450/ton over 71 meters

-- hole # 2 --> my own estimates of $750-$850/ton over 57.9 meters based on current prices or about $700-$800/ton over 86.4 meters --> very impressive

-- hole # 5 --> per Mr Nemis again based on current prices, average over 68.3 meters of $2,417/ton with a 3 meter intersection of $5,678/ton --> absolutely amazing

-- hole # 7 --> 73 meteres of mineralization -- assays pending

-- hole # 8 being drilled

-- advancing project with a 2nd drill and plans to drill throught the winter and a conuation to accumulate land claims

WOW....WOW....WOW

Valuation?...well...currently the market has spoken and the value is $4.03/share....will this get better over time....my $$$$$ says yes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply