HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

mookie -

Great first post. Keep 'em coming. I guess it all depends on how much time 'plenty of time' is. Looking at the chart it appears that we went from .50- $2.00 in 3 days. Then from 2.00 - 4.00 in one day so... if you watch everyday, this may work for you. If you go on vacation or forget to check one friday afternoon, it will not. I'm not willing to take the chance AND...

I think you could make the same argument in reverse! Why not get into NOT as these prices... then you'll have plenty of time to get out if the tonnage doesn't prove itself. It's not going to be one hole that takes us from 4.00 to $2.00, but a series of misses or low grades.

So... isn't it best, as you say, to lock in for the upside? Then you have time to sell at a small loss if you wish to. Conversely, as you say, if they hit one or two monster holes, and you are away from your computer........ now, that would be a shame!

BK

New Message
Please login to post a reply