HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

NOT only have I thought and dreamed and drooled about what I would do (intend to do!) when this puppy grows up and starts to sprint, but I have driven my wife, my parents, and my siblings quite nuts with my endless rantings about this company; however, I do that privately, where my credibility is not in issue (that went out the window years ago) and no harm can come from my limitless enthusiasm.

This forum is a little different. There are clearly seasoned investors here, and frankly, I have no fear that they will act one way or the other based on my musings.

But there are also newcomers to the investment arena, some smarter than others, some more suggestible than others, some looking for a quick answer to the complex question what it all means in the speculative metals market.

Hippocrates, some years back, cautioned physicians to "do no harm". That was pretty good advice, and I worry that unbridled enthusiam untempered by reason or experience could do harm to the newbies on this board. To them, we should be cautiously optimistic, and point to Richard Nemis as the guiding figure. Ain't nobody on this board who knows more about this play than him.

Didn't mean to be a wet blanket. By all means, feel the joy of this play and the excitement that the future appears to promise.

Just don't lose your head.

Hope that clarifies.

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply