HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

for newer investors trying to trade this stock

posted on Oct 09, 2007 06:29PM

hello friends,

saw some posts regarding trying to trade noront in an attempt at earning day to day profits using charts and other technical signals.

i might suggest you understand that charts and the related signals are based on linear formulas. what you have with a stock like noront, is major news creating non linear events. it is very crucial you understand what that means. in other words, when a major news announcement comes out you will invariably be left holding the bag in one direction or the other.

noront's hole #5 is truly breathtaking. if noront can add some similiar results from holes further away to increase the tonnage, this stock will run like you won't believe. the platinum grade all by itself is astounding. to have well over 1 ounce over the 3+ meters distance recorded, is most uncommon coupled with the remaining 65 or so meters with minable platinum grades of near 3 grams. when you add in the nickel, palladium, and copper, wow! focus on the $ value per ton of rock and the distance of the strike.

recently their have been some excellent posts relating other investors experiences of getting off the horse to soon and missing a great ride in other resource investments. i have made this same mistake numerous times. will noront be able to find the ore in continuity to make this a mine and run the stock? only time and drill holes will tell.

in the meantime trying to trade a stock like this WILL NET YOU NICKELS IF YOU ARE CORRECT AND COST YOU DOLLARS IF YOU ARE WRONG. i have left a lot of money on the table by trying to be to "CLEVER" in other stock plays like this.

noront's double eagle results has earned noront the right to be watched and LET THE DRILLS TELL THE STORY. this takes time and it may not play out as everyone here hopes, but so far so good.

study the results so far and compare to other drill results at successful existing mines and you will see that we just might have a monster success here. only time will tell.

another thing to consider, this is mostly a canadian play right now, from what i have seen and heard the united states investors really do not know about this to any large degree. another successful hole or two and it will get a big notice down south of the canadian border. bringing in more u. s. investors will substantially add to the share price and add a further solid base under the then increased share price.

do your own homework,

be right and sit tight.

regards,

jeff

New Message
Please login to post a reply