HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Jumping Rope"

posted on Oct 09, 2007 09:02PM

Mining Junkie,

You suggested in an earlier post today that JohnD, Benton, and myself should "jump rope". Thank you for the suggestion. I take it that you are concerned for our well being, and want us to get more exercize for the good of our health.

Last week, I criticized you for what I believe was very contradictory posts that led me to conclude you have a manipulative agenda. I posted several excerpts of your previous posts to explain my position. I also suggested readers of this board should review most of your old posts.

I also said, that if I am wrong about you, then I apologize. BUT, at this time, having continued to read most of the posts on this board, I STAND BY my criticism of you.

Here are some excerpts from your posts of Tuesday.

" I have quite simply NO AGENDA other than to make money."

"BK - I have NO agenda"

"You all know now where I stand. Up front and centre and no pumping and certainly no bashing."

Mr. Shakespear's line......"methinks thou doth protest too much" comes to mind. You seem to have a need to convince the board.......well, sorry, I'm not buying.

You also seem to have a need to let us know how many shares you have, and how many big plays you were involved in, and how successfully you managed the Voisey's Bay discovery. If this was all true, I don't think you would even bother with message boards.

BUT once again, if I am wrong, I apologize. Perhaps we can meet at the AGM, and discuss this further.

New Message
Please login to post a reply