HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: **Several Messages Deleted - Important Note To All Members**

**Several Messages Deleted - Important Note To All Members**

posted on Oct 23, 2007 01:27AM

Good morning to you all. Pursuant to e-mail messages, violation reports and posts on this forum, I have personally taken the time to review all of the posts made here today and have deleted many of them.

As a veteran of discussion forums, I understand that investors have a tendancy to sway from company fundamentals during the lag time between press releases. As such, we are willing to give everyone a little latitude.

However, given the number of members that post to this forum, a little latitude for everyone can quickly turn into a forum that is inundated by off-topic posts, replies to off-topic posts, personal attacks and a breakdown of the very reason we are here - to discuss the fundamentals of Noront Resources.

I have read posts about how "life" is more important than any investment and believe I speak on behalf of everyone when I say I couldn't agree more - but this isn't the place to discuss life and all of its blessings. If you would like to discuss life, football, other investments or any other off-topic items, please use your member contact forms.

Otherwise, this is a forum to discuss Noront Resources. Thousands of investors from the small retail investors to the largest fund managers refer to this forum for factual discussion pertaining to Noront Resources. We also know the media uses this forum to conduct research as well. If we fail to provide that discussion, then why are we here?

As such, we will fully enforce the AGORACOM 6 Rules of Use for the purposes of getting this forum back on track. Particularly, we will be enforcing the rule against off-topic and irrelevant discussion, which appears to be the biggest transgression of late.

This is especially true as it relates to discussion about other companies. With the exception of noting a relevant press release by an "area play" company (i.e. drill results that may be relevant to Noront) there should be no prolonged discussion of any kind pertaining to other companies. Such discussions must take place on their relevant forums, otherwise, it is tantamount to spam.

Finally, I urge all of you to refrain from any personal references in your posts. If you want to disagree with someone's facts, then you must counter with facts. If you believe someone is purposely providing misinformation, then you must use the violation function and provide your comments there. Otherwise, any post containing any personal reference will immediately be removed.

I thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing the board return to great discussion pertaining to Noront Resources.

Regards,
George

New Message
Please login to post a reply