HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

A few comments.....

posted on Oct 24, 2007 10:21PM

I have to agree strongly with the idea that Misfit put forward in his post of last night. That is, that Noront has reached the stage where we need not be as concerned with its ultimate success......that now seems certain, it is only the degree of success, and the timing that is now in question.

The question on this board lately, regarding posting of personal information and comments.........I think the answer is simply moderation......I enjoy hearing a few personal items from people, ....it puts a little meat on the bones....as long as they don't carry it too far. On that note......Noront is turning out to be a life changing event for myself and my extended family....several members have invested, and obviously done quite well.

Regarding the AGM.....I was very disappointed at the information in today's NR.....I am not blaming Noront management....I am disappointed that the TSX Venture Exchange would not allow an exception to the rule in this unique situation. As long as they picked an alternate venue that was in the same general area, the exchange should have recognized the need for a change. All shareholders who want to attend, should be able to....many have already made travel arrangements.

Last of all, tonight, my emphatic "THANK YOU" to the entire Noront team, and of course especially Richard Nemis. I particularily thank Richard for getting the point across to me, by the words he chose, and the way he spoke those words to me on the first couple of occasions that we talked on the phone after Double Eagle raised its beautiful head. I tried to convey those words, and tone to this board{actually SH at the time} as some of you may recall. While not revealing anything specific, RN convinced me that my entire Noront holding should remain intact. Hopefully many of you have done the same.

Reap well, all Not holders........Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply