HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Ouch, my brain hurts!

posted on Oct 27, 2007 02:14PM

Is it only me?

It won't be long before the news on the core samples will be released and the Agm is Tues at 10:30 am in Toronto, so we have a lot of excitement in anticipation of the results. It is Saturday and I have all weekend to determine what I should do. Not having the experience that most of you excellent posters do, it is making me worry that I will not react with the degree of knowledge that will be required. This stock is very unlike any other that I have bought and sold previously. Without the very valuable information that I have picked up on this forum from all the great posters, I would not be at this point and I would like to thank you all very much for that.

Do I take some money off the table? Oh but what about not shooting a running horse. Do I sell if the news is not excellent and pick up more when the stock pulls back? Oh but what if it doesn't, this is Not after all and does not react like other stocks. Am I greedy? I am told there is nothing wrong with taking a profit. But doesn't it have more upside than downside? Yes! What about not falling in love with a stock. Sorry I am smitten, too late. Oh great, all weekend to vacilate over the endless choices. No sleep again! I know I am the only one to make the decisions but it helps to talk about it. Patience, that is the other virtue. How is everyone else managing?

Is it only me?

My feeling is that the news will be good and this is only the beginning of a very good thing. Patience! GLTA

Notie Girl

New Message
Please login to post a reply