HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Nov 04, 2007 04:00AM
Nov 04, 2007 04:09AM
Nov 05, 2007 01:55PM

I think in honesty a lot of the knowledgeable investment people are actually entered in the contest.  It's nice to have some fun.  No intent to annoy....I don't think Bravekind really knew how many were on this forum.  I didn't recognize many of the names either.  I'm glad to see they came forward and entered. It's nice to know some people like to keep low profiles and take the advice from the board without a lot of chat involved.  No problems either way. 

Sorry for inconveniencing anyone on the board.  We did as Bravekind stated make it quite clear by the title of the post, and keeping it consistent, that posts dealing with the draw could be skipped easily by anyone not interested.  Perhaps the next event can be done through the contact sheet.  We need Agoracom to provide private messaging in some small context for the Mail Room level.  That's why we couldn't do the contest entry off the board. 

Have a good day,

MM

New Message
Please login to post a reply