HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: The tonnage issue revisted for those who restate the obvious over and over again

This is taken from a post of mine form a while back. The subject was "Benton's Diatribe". I have reposted the particluar excerpt as a reminder of why harping about the tonnage issue in an excerise in stating the obvious...

"....the tonnage issue… As franz and others have already stated, obviously we know that we don’t know what sort of resource we have (how many tonnes of minerals we have based on grade and volume) at this juncture. Simply put, its much too early to know that, and emphasizing that we don’t know is stating the obvious. This is a drill hole play right now and we could be many months away form knowing anything concrete about the size of this discovery. Yes we engaged in some early speculation intended to establish possible minimums, and we will continue to do that as we learn more, but it was speculation, and don’ think for a minute that MMs are not engaging in the same sort of guesswork to answer the question: “How big could it be?” This is always done, and based on the characteristics the deposit has exhibited so far, the potential for something big is reasonable, which is why the MMs pushed the SP from 40 cents to $4.

We need to remind ourselves that a ‘drill hole play’ means that the share price (market capitalization) is the product of a rational speculation about the potential size (tonnage) and value of a new deposit/discovery based on reasonable assumptions about what is known (e.g. exploration data, such as drill results, and geological setting) and rational speculation anchored in established geological and mine engineering expertise/knowledge. As more is known about the discovery when results are published, the MMs quickly re-speculate and plot their strategy accordingly. This strategy is part of complex market game in which the share price falls victim to greed, fear, algorithms, and outright manipulation as the MMs push the SP upwards or downwards based on probabilities of success they have ‘calculated’.  As has been mentioned by me and many others, this can lead to a lot of volatility on a daily basis, and we need not concern ourselves with that if we have made the decision to be long on NOT. The game that is being played is much bigger than any of us… We are just tagging along like flies on the back of a bull elephant – powerless to change its course and hoping it continues moving in the right direction.  

Today’s evidence (the NR) does not, in any way, weaken or poke holes in the case that DE could be a world class discovery (that means ‘big’ for those of you who are not familiar with this description). In fact, it does nothing but make the case stronger that our elephant is traveling in the right direction..."

New Message
Please login to post a reply