HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
So if you take 2.8MT x 2.47%x2000lbs/Tx$15lbs you have an in ground value of 2.0748 Billion dollars.  With in Situ value of 15% since this is a rich deposit (this % here can be argued both ways with many many different aspects to consider but I feel that 15% is reasonable) you have a market cap value of 311Million...and we have not tested the other targets in the area, we have not including BH, Mexico, China...AND WE ARE SITTING AFTER TODAY AT A MARKET CAP OF 418 MILLIO!!!!!!  This is the biggest no brainer I have ever seen.  The only threat is a world recession but then again we sit on it for 5 years then develop it.   If anyone is worried about their investments here, DO NOT WORRY.   TAKE A SLEEPING PILL, WAKE UP IN APRIL AND LIFE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!   Oh I forgot, this deposit also contains:  CU, PGE, AG, AUR...
New Message
Please login to post a reply