HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Very good article about platinum market by Luke Burgess

I'm not sure shorters can be blamed for stocks goin south.  They  look for a stock that is overbought, or has some issues and simply profit from same.  Tardiff mentioned Megablocks on the tube the other day.  Well, he didn't cause their problems.  Made a couple schekels on it.  Can help your DD to eyeball short position tho.  Something rotten in Denmark?  Shorts goin down here.  Probably says something.

Stops can be an issue.  They are hangin out there and the big houses can see em and run em.  There is such a thing as a mental stop.  Specially when you have access to your puter all day or most of the day. 

You can "ride the freebies" too.  Set a mental point to sell off a portion off your holdings when you get to a certain price.  Hit a triple?  Sell a third.  Or NOT.  Certainly re-do your DD. 

Stops however, could be a very good idea in areas where the politics and rules of law are in question.  Mongolia, Venezuela, Alberta come to mind.  As a former Albertan, I apologize for that.  Simply a reference to the royalty issue.

I got bonked on the head by the Mongol parliment.  Live and learn.

This post is directed to some of the obvious new folks cause it is very simplistic and meant to inspire discussion only.

My personal opinion on NOT.  It is a screaming buy at this level.  "Recognia" TA says it's going further south.  Well, buy in two or three chunks over the next few days maybe.

Patience.  We are headin north soon.  Can't tell you what day tho.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply