HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 04, 2007 08:09AM
Dec 04, 2007 08:48AM
PM
Dec 04, 2007 08:56AM
Sounds like you understand. NOT wanting to get into a big off topic discussion, all I will say now (and then no more) is that just about everything that could be off shored has been off shored and the trend is actually reversing in some areas. With the rate of retirements or opting for reduced hours by those now entering their 60's in many technical fields there is now a rapidly increasing demand and grouing shortage of qualified, suitable, trained young people to fill the emerging gap. Due to the Boomers entering the world of work on MASS in the 1960's and into the 1970's there was an abundance of employment opportunities which remained occupied by these individuals resulting in those entering the world of work from the late 1970's through the mid 1990's getting caught in low paying jobs (relatively speaking)that did not reflect their level of education in many (but not all) cases In 1980-84 even well educated and experienced individuals had a bit of a rough time of it. The situation has changed so drastically now that those in their 20's and teens have no idea of the level of expertise needed in the 1970's to get and keep a top notched job. It is a good thing that the Post Secondary Learning System is working well and receiving more better targeted needed cash. Thus, It is a good time to be in your 20's or younger. How may this affect Assay Labs getting the Trained, Qualified individuals to step in and do the required work? Well, due to the demand in this industry and in every other industry needing well educated employees, finding and keeping such individuals is likely a bit of a challenge. I hope these lucky young individuals appreciate their lucky stars and do good work for good reward. They will not understand what not getting (or having to work part time hours) a job in spite of doing good work means, the way some of my age group and that of my grand parents (where many lost employment for extended periods) generation. Even many in there mid 30'understand having to be patient as those ahead of them slowly move to retirement age. Speaking of patience again - I do want to get on with the NEWS! Old Joe PS: Now that that pointless blerb (to many) is done with, BRING ON THE NEWS! WE are READY!
New Message
Please login to post a reply