HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

i've been having

posted on Dec 05, 2007 03:07PM

too much wine(centine,toscana,banfi,2005, very smooth on my old throat) to read all the prior posts and my work considers agoracom a chat site so it is blocked. i actually have to work at work which is sometimes an inconvenience, but.....

so you know, when the assay for hole 18 comes out, and it pains me to see NOT jerked around in its present state, it will prove to be better than hole #5 which started all this stuff. i'm not imagining!!!

notice that all the other plays are hanging around a set price while NOT is taking a kicking.... many of the owners of these companies, and remember they're old friends, have seen the visuals!! they are as excited as the executives at NOT!!!!

and when the assay results for hole 18 come out, it will be a catalyst to make the entire region awaken!!!

now that is my opinion. whether the 'market' sees it that way is of course open to conjecture, but what NOT will show it has, others will also have and the majors will have to make a decision as to what level they wish to make a commitment!!!!

in the meantime, it ticks me off to see NOT played with, but that's life and i'm not savvy enough to sell and buy back. considering i bought at .08 and .56, i do have wiggle room, but hole 18 folks, will be incredible!!!!! mark my wine's words!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply