HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

area staking. this from spq on Sh

posted on Dec 12, 2007 05:46AM
Below is a copy of an email sent by Chie Jacob Of Webequie confirming that CVRD has in fact staked claims at McFaulds….now why would they do that, if there was no serious prospects at McFaulds for MAJOR Deposits…
Also, ask yourself this…why would CVRD be looking to take over Xtrata and others, just announced today If base metalsare not going to maintain their value or go up from here as some of you believe…the answers to these 2 questions are rather obvious…
JD
From Rule of 72 at AG
Cheers john; do stay well.
I have taken your statement about the good Chief Scott Jacob to task and emailed him; here is his reply to me:
Email‏
Sent: December 11, 2007 2:30:47 PM
To: [email protected]
Hello Xxxxxx,
I wanted to thank you for the email the other day. It has been a busy time for the people of Webequie First Nation especially with the recent discovery by Noront. We've had many inquiries from people all across Canada and North America regarding the staking rush currently happening within our area. I can tell you that we have been in contact with most of the companies and inviting them to come meet with our people to discuss what their plans are in terms of exploring in the area and how our people can benefit from the activity. To date the response has been positive for both the people in the community and the companies. With your question on CVRD, they have in fact sent a letter to our office stating they have staked claims in the area and we'll been in close dialogue with the company. Again thanks for the email.
Chief Jacob
New Message
Please login to post a reply