HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
JD, I'm pretty new here, but I really like your analysis, especially this statement:

"I believe the market in the new year, will not only give value to NOT's current outlined discovery, but just as importantly, it will give NOT a "potentials" premium on the current share price, on the potential of not only NOT finding much more ore/mineralisation, but also all of the McFaulds new finds by others, which when all added together ,will make it much more "economic" for all of McFaulds especially if the tons start to increase near 15 to 25 Million tons.."

If Noront's hired Ph.D. geologist is right (and I think he is) and the present Eagle One deposit being drilled was squeazed out of a larger body of nickel ore, and there are similar electromagnetic signatures nearby, it seems much more likely than not that what is nearby is going to also have a lot of nickel in it (as opposed to the primarily chromium ore that SPQ and UC, et al., struck some distance to the north-northeast of Eagle One). If NOT (or one of the JV partners) drill some of the nearby (but not connected) electro magnetic anomalies and hit ore with substantial nickel percentages, then a major like Xstrata, CVRD, BHP, etc., is going to, as they say, "put one and one together", and conclude that it is very likely that the many other electromagnetic signatures in nearby area contain nickel. That has got to add value to what a major is willing to pay in a bidding war to buy out NOT and their JV partners -- even though it does not count as 43-101 compliant proven resources, or even as compliant inferred resources.

New Message
Please login to post a reply